Classic 1 ½” square center bar buckle belt in matte black vegetable tanned leather, in solid brass or silver hardware.
Includes two extra loose belt keepers
- Fits in all standard belt loops
- Belt width 1 ½”
- Buckle height 2”
- Solid brass or solid brass plated silver
- Vegetable tanned genuine water buffalo
- Made in NYC
- Comes in R. Turbow Leather belt bag
- Sizes are based on US jeans sizing, choose your actual size. Belts can naturally stretch one hole size over time, if you are on a cusp you can size up or down one size. To wear your pants higher waist size down, to wear them lower waist or for a more loose fitting belt, size up.
To request an out of stock size please email us.
Our belts are made with the best quality materials we can find. Many of these are sourced from the same place in Ohio from which Rebecca's father sourced his original hardware. Samples are made in Cleveland by her dad and all production is done by hand in New York City’s garment district. We are continuously searching for the most unique and well made parts and strive to make our brand as sustainably responsible as we can.
Storing your belt:
Your belt is built to last and made to be worn as much as possible, however, if you do need to store it, it is best to hang it by the buckle or coil it loosely in your R.Turbow Leather belt bag and keep it in a dark place away from excessive cold or heat.
Cleaning your belt:
If your belt scuffs or marks, clean it lightly with water and a soft cotton or flannel cloth. Wipe it down, let it air dry, and if needed, apply a leather conditioner or salve (found at most cobblers). We also recommend any of the leather care products at Otter Wax www.otterwax.com